The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Friday, January 06, 2006

Meme, and How

Brooke tagged all the orgyites.

In turn, it only seems fair to tag all those who engaged in The Great Cake War. However, it is entirely likely that most if not all of these fine folks were also orgyites. So sort it out for yourselves!!!

[A is for age:]
A is for ageless. I am the Eternal King of Cake, people!!!

[B is for booze of choice]
Hmm. Whatever goes well with cake. Possibly some sort of eggnog concoction. When I get tipsy my spatula has a field day.

[C is for career]
Duh, I'm the King. OF CAKE!!!! (please note CAKE begins with C. Thank you.)

[D is for your dog's name:]
Calzone. No, wait, he's Mr. Freeman's dog. Woof.

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
Frosting. Spatula. Oven. Apron. Crown. Sceptre. Lots of SUGGGGGAR. (witness sugar twitch evident in typing)

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
They Might Be Giants -- How Much Cake Can You Eat.
e.g.: The shining spoons of this town/All point in your direction
Can you keep a secret?/ We can trust you, we can throw you
Are you sitting on your feet? /How much cake can you eat?

Makes perfect sense to me.

[G is for favorite games:]
Anything including a big spinning wheel of chance and straps. Possibly also throwing knives.

[H is for hometown:]
Portland, Maine. There is a lot of weird stuff here.

[I is for instruments you play:]
The beater. That's pretty much it.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Mostly raspberry.

[K is for kids?]
*hurck!* (noise of heart attack)

[L is for last kiss?:]
I don't kiss and tell. But I usually reserve them for something sweet.

[M is for most admired trait:]
Frosting application skills. To pretty much anything.

[N is for name of your crush:]
Betty Crocker. What a hottie.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
What, number of? Reasons? You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

[P is for phobias:]
A world without frosting.

[Q is for quotes you like:]
A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
--Benjamin Franklin

[R is for biggest regret:]
Not enough frosting applied. Not enough cake baked.

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
Cake! (I second Brooke on this one!!!)

[T is for time you wake up:]
Too early. Every time.

[U is for underwear:]
Yes. I also wear an apron.

[V is for vegetables you love:]
Possibly in between helpings of cake. Variety is the spice, you know...

[W is for worst habit:]
Pretty much all of them.

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
For fun? or are you more interested in the unavoidable ones?

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Lots of cake. LOTS.

[Z is for zodiac sign:]
Good golly. Aries. With horns.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:36 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I made a cake yesterday for Dilf's grandma.

    It was shaped and decorated like a snowflake.

    I will post a picture of it later.

    Later, Buttercream.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    I am honored that the King of Cake did the meme.

    Got any cake?

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Ubermilf-- I demand photos.

    Brooke-- The honor is all mine. Yippeee!!

    Hutch-- You crazy bastard! I am afraid I swallowed all the booze in a fit of ennui last night while you were playing your guitar to my tableful of pastries.

    The evening got very confusing, very quick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home