The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Friday, January 06, 2006

King Love and Cupcakes


I have never denied my love of cupcakes. Someone decided they knew how I felt about those moist little cakey niblets, though, and a war erupted.

As a token of esteem, from my mixing bowl to yours, comes this obvious evidence of kingly love of glistening, sugary, insane-looking cupcakes.

All this nonsense about "EQUAL TIME FOR CUPCAKES!!!" -- I should rightly demand of you, Queen of Cupcakes, the same for CAKE.

Sincerely,
The Regent of Frosting and Frippery

6 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    The Crown Prince of Cake told me you hated cupcakes, and that I should attempt to usurp you.

    Do you think he was planning a coup?

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger flounder said…

    I think that this is a trick, Ubie.

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    You should know better than to listen to a Crown Prince. All that inbreeding... makes their pastry go all woogly.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger egan said…

    This is a wonderful blog.

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    I like stuff that glistens.

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Egan-- Why thank you! I do believe you are the first person ever to say that.

    Brooke-- No way am I going to argue with you on that one. Please note that "glistening" and "good" both begin with the same letter. Coincidence? I think not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home