The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

In Defense of Cake

Well, Ubermilf has declared war. She's put up a bunch of posts on her site, including incriminating photographs, making insinuations that cupcakes kick the butt of cake. HA!!!

Here are some interesting takes on cake online:

My homies at Cake Lovers United. Cake love.

Another group, For the Love of Cake. Need I say more. Oh wait, there's a quote from Star, the Group Leader: "Cake is the best ever. If you love cake you should join. You can post recipies for cake, frosting, filing, whatever! WE ALL NEED CAKE!!" There.

On the ENEMIES side we have:

Cake Is Evil. These people are disorganized and unmotivated. They say "I blame the cake" and promptly give up. Is that any way to behave? Shameful.

Then there is the blatant heresy of I Am A Pie Person. To quote: "Lets face it folks, Cake sucks... unless its with Ice Cream, and who has an extra 3 bucks to pay for that? I don't. If you like Pie more than Cake, then this is the group you have been destined to be in." Cake sucks?!! What planet are they from?!!!! But at least they are a bit active in their pursuit of pieness.

And Ubermilf should join these guys posthaste:
The National Cupcake Liberation Army. They have a very rousing manifesto: "All too long Cupcakes have been oppressed. Made to live a life of perversion, subversion, and mirtersion. We, The National Cupcake Liberation Army, seek equality for the Cupcakes, and freedom for Cupcakes from the tyranny of the Unisted States of Frosting (USF). Our aims are thrice. Firstly, overthrow the inefficient and corrupt bureaucracy of the USF that uses Cupcakes as a cheap form of unskilled menial labor. Secondly, the right to equality and freedom for all Cupcakes, regardless of sprinkle color. Finally, to organize an independent Cupcake nation in southeastern Sakskatchewan, in an area known as Cupcaketopia. We are non-aggressive in our methods for achieving our goals. Rather, we use civil disobediance, picket lines, and lathered babboons as our chief method of achievement. Come my Brothers! Come my Sisters! Come my Cupcake allies! Together we shall find FREEDOM!"

Please note they are attempting to form Cupcaketopia in Saskatchewan. Well, I guess that will work out for refrigeration purposes, at the very least. However, their vim and vigor seems to be foundering. Someone needs to take over and lead these poor souls. I nominate Ubermilf. I think she should have no problem whipping and beating them into shape.

More as the war progresses.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Fella said…

    Pie rules! You tyrant!

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Calzone said…

    Dude..cake is like so awesome, i have nver seen a piece of cake too big in my life.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Pie?!!! I thought this was about cupcakes.

    [rattles cakepans at Nick threateningly]

    Calzone-- My man. May your life be full of cake.

    I had to delete my first version of this comment because I screwed the spelling all up. Too much in the way of sprinkles this morning, I fear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home