The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas, Eaten.

I ate it. Christmas, I mean. In the form of:

Cookies
Cake (of course)
Dainties
Whillywhiskers
Nobs
Any frosting left lying around
Various nibbly bits

It was quite delicious. I, however, now am forced to avert my eyes lest any cake appear, as I will be forced to expunge my innards if I catch another whiff of vanilla or buttercream.

An unfortunate side effect of the season, sure to be remedied by New Year's Eve when I start slugging that fizzy stuff down, and trade my crown for the most embarrassing party hat I can find.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    And surely you will be eating something similar to this when the midnight bells toll, will you not?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home