The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ubermilfclass Warfare

A certain cupcake peddler has erupted in a fury with intent to batter yours truly. All I did was speculate that she might be a little weird and notice that she was antagonizing me. Phh!! And look at what she's done!

Actually I think the little red nose is rather cute.


Please note that she has titled the file "killkingofcake.jpg".

I revise my prior sentiments. No longer considered an attractive weirdo, she is now on the bandwagon with the vicious frosting-slingers I am oft forced to do battle with. But I still think she's cute.

I will withdraw now and try to figure out what the best baking goods are for ballistics.

Signed,
The King of Cake
and don't you forget it.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    You are in so much trouble!!!

    Got any cake?

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    I'm already considering what his terms of surrender shall be.

    Cupcakes forever! Cake, never!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    I go where the cake is. But I loves my Ubie and she knows it.

    I'm just like Mata Hari. You never know which side I'm playing on.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    Jacob, nobody understands me like you do.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Brooke-- I know, she is trying to dethrone me. Luckily, as you say, I have a lot of cake.

    Cannot Be Trusted-- Brooke is just the kind of turncoat I like. Buttercream makes the best of friends. I do not think a scarf will be tasty, unless (possibly) it is woven out of Twizzler stringy things or somesuch. I refuse to taste said scarf unless obliged in this matter.

    Ubermilf-- Is this a cupcake versus cake war?! Goodness I had no idea the insurrection had spread so far afield.

    John-- I fail to see how a clog-shaped cake would be an ineffectual missile. Against you, for example, it would be a great secret weapon. But then, you're a little strange. I think, perhaps, Ubermilf is not quite THAT strange.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Cannot Be Trusted-- What in the world is this rayon mesh of which you speak? Is it anything like Wilton's lace-a-cake ruffle trim that they used to sell?

    Hideous stuff. It's enough to make a man run screaming into his flour pile.

    P.S. "Tumultuous pastries"?!! RAPTURE! I am at my best amidst the tumult.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Monkey said…

    Oh my merciful heavens! I go away for a few days to a more temperate climate and I return to a HOT ZONE! Where is the DMZ of a cake war? The frosting? The little roses? The candles?

    Übermilf has powerful allies I see. Canada is supporting her! Who knew this was such a political hot cake?

    Oh ho ho hoh o heeee.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home