The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Brooked Influence

Brooke has been gallivanting about the web participating in various dubious enterprises. She is a bad influence, as is evidenced by my following her lead willy-nilly. See here:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about The King of Cake!

  1. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by The King of Cake!
  2. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr The King of Cake Head.
  3. The King of Cake is the world's tallest woman.
  4. The air around The King of Cake is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
  5. The King of Cakeocracy is government by The King of Cake.
  6. Scientists have discovered that The King of Cake can smell the presence of autism in children.
  7. The King of Cake can jump up to sixteen times his own height!
  8. The liquid inside The King of Cake can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
  9. The King of Cakeicide is the killing of The King of Cake.
  10. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and The King of Cake has 7.
I am interested in - do tell me about


Now, 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Brooke also. Does this mean we are really the same person?! I find this confusing and bewildering. Also, I am now in the market for a Mr The King of Cake Head.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    This is the second time today that I have been accused of being the same person as someone else. Nick thinks Calzone and I are one person, and now you think that you and are I one. I find this deeply disturbing on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

    Want to go look for UFO's?

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    You are the world's tallest woman? That makes things even more interesting.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Dear Brooke--
    What are you, some kind of secret agent?!

    Hell yes, I want to go look for UFOs!!!

    Unidentified Frosted Objects.

    Mmmmm....

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    P.S. But of course I am the world's tallest woman. And of course I am interesting, but that's not the only reason why. Don't be such a chauvenist!!!

    Wait, maybe I'm not the world's tallest woman. This might be even more confusing than sharing an identity.

    My head is spinning!!! And I'm not even sitting in my giant mixing bowl rolling around.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home