The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Doll In Poo Cake: UNACCEPTABLE!


I mean, really, people. This is too much. I understand that brown = chocolate, but in certain contexts it just looks WRONG.

To quote:
Description : My boss, Rose, is a Barbie collector so this is her birthday cake.

Well, I'm wondering if you harbor dire thoughts about that boss of yours. Hmm? HMMM??

3 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said…

    This is so wrong.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ubermilf said…

    How does the King of Cake have a boss???

    Is it the Empress of All Sweets?

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Michelle Souliere said…

    Brooke-- I can only agree, and shake my head in pity and disbelief.

    Ubermilf-- My sweet, you sound confused. Which is completely understandable considering the mindboggling nature of this freak of unnatural baking tendencies, this nadir of breakfast nook noodling. The boss belongs to the person who so wrongfully made that cake. If I did have an Empress of All Sweet, it would, of course, have to be you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home