The King of Cake in your face

Smush your face into my cake, or I'll smush my cake into your face. That's the long and the short of it. Who wants frosting?

Monday, December 12, 2005


Where's my title block??!!!

This dratted thing doesn't want me to title my post. FINE. I will SUBTITLE it:

Dreadful Dungarees -- a study in atrocious cake designs

Yes, I have always wanted to eat someone's pants butt. Yes, I'm lying. What is this obsession with jeans cake? You people are a butt-munching bunch of freaks.

The literal Blue Jean Cake. A good tip given (if you're into these things) is to not mix the blue dye thoroughly into the frosting, which will give it that tie-dye look. A bad tip given is "Add decorations: pockets with ruffles, Smiley faces, Flowers." I refuse. If I was ever to make a Blue Jean Cake (which is probably the same day I will smile at my mirror and tell myself that today is going to be a beautiful day), I would decorate it with metal studs and torn knees. Maybe some bloodstains or pudding-on-the-knee. NOT ruffles, smiley faces, and flowers. GAH!!!

Some people get really picky and want specific jean brands, such as a Wrangler Jeans Cake.

This one is particularly weird, because it isn't shaped like jeans. No, in fact, it is a Denim Cake. Not jeans. But it has a pocket. What is in the pocket? Pointy toothpicks, perhaps, to jab at the gums of Denim Cake eating fools. This is from a blog about a "denim and purple theme" wedding, so what do I expect, right. *sigh*

I'm just waiting to find some yahoo who's cut up a bunch of denim and covered their cake with it. Mmmm.... tasty, and what a great way to get thread caught between your teeth.

Thankfully, I was unable to find many more images of jean cakes online. This saves me from having to ogle any more of these monstrosities.

Signing off,
The King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home